Circularly Polarized FM Broadcast Antenna EB GAP KILLER- GK series
• EB GAP KILLER GK Series Circularly Polarized Antenna series are designed for FM Broadcast Band (87.5 –108 MHz). Each antenna is entirely made with stainless steel and composed of two folded dipoles.
• Omni-Directional. The radiation pattern for GK antennas is omnidirectional
• Antenna systems.By stacking more antennas it is possible to obtain customized patterns, to increase the gain and the power handling capacity according to user’s requirements. Custom patterns, electrical beam tilt and null fill designs are available upon request.
• Broadband. Suitable for single channel or broadband operations with multi-channel combiners.
• Disassemblable.These antennas are disassemblable in order to reduce the shipment and stocking volumes and costs.
• Easy installation.The standard mounting brackets are designed for instant installation on poles with diameters from 30 mm to 92 mm. *Special brackets are available upon request.
• Water, icing, moisture protection.The input connector is protected against rain and icing by a special housing. The internal balun is also protected against water, icing and moisture by a sealed housing.
• State of the art mechanical design.By employing the finest materials (stainless steel, non-corrosive marine brass, silver plated copper, virgin PTFE) it is assured a longer life service.
• Lightning resistance is assured by the DC ground potential of the entire antenna.
*NOTE: *Completely disassemblable to reduce volume and shipping costs Materials Stainless steel
Pole diameter 3O – 92 mm ( *others on request)
Mounted 1180x1180x1520 mm
Shipping 220x220x1640 mm
Weight 7.8 kg